Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone tell me what p1166 fault code is? I went round a roundabout in 2nd gear and floored it off the roundabout and and a massive hesitation then it threw a eml light up and that’s the code it came up with

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
WOW!!!!! I come on a forum to get help and this is the reply I get!!!!! What the helll is the point in having a forum to ask questions on issues and everything if all you get as a reply........ “ google it”. Your very ****** helpful you are with your reply!!!!

·
3,199 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum...Ive found many of the problems have already been covered many times and can be found by using the 'search function'... using that saves space and you will find answers quicker, many of our regular members have 'jobs' to do so visit when time allows..have a 'search as'mentioned above..Good luck and welcome again

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
WOW!!!!! I come on a forum to get help and this is the reply I get!!!!! What the helll is the point in having a forum to ask questions on issues and everything if all you get as a reply........ “ google it”. Your very ****** helpful you are with your reply!!!!
The info is easily available and we get people asking over and over the same questions when in many cases its easy to get the info themselves using google !

If you bother to read the forum you will see i AM 1 of the helpfull ones !

You are having fuel spiking issues and google would tell you that too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do apologise for my previous comment, I just woke up from a night shift and woke up in a crap mood lol. I have googled it quite a lot and nothing has come up with fuel spiking like you just mentioned, it says something about regulator valve and a fuel pressure sensor or something, I’m hoping this will sort out the hesitation I’m getting as well.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
It wont SAY fuel spiking etc but that is basically what is happening the fuel pressure is not being controlled well so the ecu logs a fault there are probably more codes than that though.

Do not make the mistake of reading faults and replacing the part mentioned in the fault as that does not always work and can be expensive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts