Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, 03 plate 2.0Hdi 110 done 180K - just topped up EOLYS, reset counters and all is good - just got it to do a good regen on the motorway, and checking the condition of the DPF afterwards Planet reports DPF in intermediate zone. Pressure values are 0.0Mb (occasionally 5.9Mb) at idle, about 30Mb at 2500 revs stationary, 50Mb at steady 70 on motorway, and 100Mb at 70 with foot hard down in 4th. Anyone know if these values are OK and DPF is good for a bit, or does it need cleaning / replacing?

All advice gratefully recieved,
thanks, RubberChicken.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks David, no one more surprised than me!

Car done 50K since buying it, got the additive minimum level fault, not unexpected so got a 1 L topup kit to keep me going, but was surprised to find EOLYS tank still over 2/3 full, so guessing it hasn't been injecting and probably for quite a while. Planet reported maximum mileage reached in the FAP data, so guess that is why it flagged the fault (??), so if it hasnt been injecting, must have got by simply because I do quite a few long motorway runs on a regular basis, so amazed that it is in this condition and not bunged up solid ages ago!
After doing regen, reset counters and told planet it was a new DPF which it has accepted and all seems fine, but noticed that quantity of additive injected counters in ADDGO ecu are still zero after filling up half a tank, so wonder if it is still not injecting. Planet sees ADDGO fine, counters reset with no problems, and manual activation of dosing pump runs pump correctly. maybe dodgy ECU or configuration, or do I just need a bit of patience to see if it gets it act together?

thanks,
RubberChicken
(wish there were enough characters in the 'select username' box to spell my handle correctly!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts