Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all my 110bhp 2.0 hdi popped a vacuum pipe off when i changed the starter motor

i put it back on to find theres 2 knocking about. fitted the one but no idea where the other one goes. all 3 valves have 2 pipes to them so its not of them. the pipe runs round the back with the egr valve. 2 pipes run together

the car has been dpf off so not sure if it was hanging before

heres a pic

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
found it kindof. didnt realise there is 4 solenoids. one was tucked away

next problem is i felt for the egr valve blanked off the pipe and ended up with no turbo power

as i thought it was the bottom 2 solenoids i kept swapping the 2 pipes around. does it matter as long as there on the top of the valve?

car seems ok now but not been far

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This should help check out if the pipes are correct
thats what i looked at but got it wrong somehow. the pipe for the egr shows it goes to the top solenoid on the bottom. it doesnt i ended up with no turbo power?

the 2 bottom solenoids ive been swapping the top hose around and not sure if there the right way or not. dont think it matters too much as there supply unless one needs more vacuum then another.

will try and work it out more at the weekend :D thanks

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
does anyone know if the solenoids in that pic are in the correct order. seems like there the wrong wayround to me

·
5,665 Posts
The picture does show bottom solenoid going to turbo waste gate look at the dotted lines at the ends by the number 14 is shows it going to turbo and by number 6 down to bottom unit.

They are in the correct order in pic

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont know then i need someone who knows what each solenoid is and where the pipes go

i undid the bottom pipe on the top solenoid and blanked it. ended up with no turbo power at all

·
5,665 Posts
Maybe they swapped electrical plugs as units are the same.

Grey plug should be Boost/Turbo Control and Green EGR

1 - 11 of 11 Posts