Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, 2002 2.0 hdi 110 which has just had head reconditioned and t/belt done and it now runs pretty well. after my first 20 mile drive in it I have noticed diesel puddled around injector 4. Now im guessing it will be the injector seal or something but im not sure tbh. Car runs with no fault codes.

any help would be great :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
raw diesel? Unless the nozzle nut has slackened (can do, of someone has tried to twist the injector to free it) you're looking at either the return hose or the high pressure pipe connection. Take out the little clip, pull the return fitting up, and check it's O-ring.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
looks like the high pressure is the fault here tho as DP says could be the O ring on the top of the injector

what i would do is clean it up and start the car and watch for the leak to start and you sould see it clear where is coming from

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I unscrewed the 17mm nut on the high pressure union and tightened the 13mm one that joins into injector, then rethreaded the big one and done it up good and tight. seems it may have been threaded wrong. so i took her a quick drive and no diesel as of yet :rolleyes:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
another leak! lol seems the unions werent done up very well :( this one is from the union coming out of the HP pump. at idle you can see it start to trickle down on the the fuel regulator. i retightened the large nut but this time it seems to be coming from the join between the hp pipe and the pump. any ideas?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts