Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all.

I have a Peugeot 307 HDi 90hp and it runs like there is no turbo power.
I can hear the turbo spooling but there is no acceleration. I have connected a diagnostic tool and I got a P0124 code. As I understand this code is related to Throttle Position Sensor but there is no TPS on diesels.

Anyone knows what might be the problem? Can this code cause loss of power?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
No doubt you have googled it but if not it can be a generic code for the TPS sensor channel A(throttle position sensor) But generic codes and Peugeot don't get on well together so as I wrote previously you need pp2k to get the real info on the car!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately being located in Cyprus I don't have access to peugeot planet diagnostic. For me its weird why I get a a TPS error on a diesel engine that has no throttle body. Can that be the fuel regulator switch on the fuel pump?

The problem is over the whole range of rpms, the car starts and runs fine but drives like the turbo is not kicking in.

Anyone has any advice?

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Best if you add your whereabouts to your profile so that we know. The throttle system is it cable or fly by wire on your car? I have a 1.4 diesel and its fly by wire so has a potentiometer on the pedal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts