Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
11,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Placing an order to collect with Euro to get advantage of the 25% off and I noticed there are two different sizes of fuel filter.

Does anyone know which is which? The last time I changed the filter it was a case of going down with the old one.

The two specs for the Hengst ones are:

Filter Type Filter Insert
Diameter [mm] 83
Diameter 1 [mm] 16,5
Diameter 2 [mm] 30
Diameter(mm) 84
Height [mm] 75, 76,5
Height (mm) 76
Inner Diameter [mm] 29,5
Inner Diameter 1 [mm]
30,5 Inner Diameter 2 [mm] 30,5
Outer Diameter [mm] 83, 83,5
Outer Length [mm] 77

Filter Type Filter Insert
Diameter (mm) 84
Height [mm] 65,5
Height (mm) 76
Inner Diameter 1 [mm] 13,9
Inner Diameter 2 [mm] 13,9
Outer Diameter [mm] 78,4

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
could you get a picture up of your filter housing? i know theres two types for mine 110 HDi 2.0 and few weeks ago i serviced a 90 HDi and it uses the same filter as mine same housing

C

·
0 Posts
IIRC, there are 2 types. The less common type has a big hex shaped bit on the top and comes apart so you can replace the filter element only. The more common type involves replacing the entire cannister.

·
11,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yeah, these are the two Guttman on Euro's website:

And the Hengst:

I really don't want to have to unscrew the filter to check before I buy.

I think it's the second one. It was nearly a year ago when I last changed one and since selling the car I've got rid of all the receipts so can't check against that.

S

·
0 Posts
From what i've read on various ebay pages the siemens system has 3 pipes, ie yours, the bosch has just the 2

What type of prices are you looking at for a filter, going to do mine once i've done the air filter :)

S

·
0 Posts
I'll be picking up a cambelt and pulley kit as well so 25% will be quite nice! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts