Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a fair amount of miles in my HD XSi 136 but have had a couple of occasions where the car has cut out. There are no warning lights or messages on the centre console. The revs die and the car coasts to a stop.

It appears to be random. As the first time, I was driving at about 20mph pulling away from a right junction, and the next at 70mph on a dual carriage way with cruise control engaged.

The car is now back at the dealer for repair, but with it being intermittent, I don't they will experience it. I'm still waiting to set up my PP2000, so I can't check if there are any fault codes present. The only thing I can think of is the DPF fluid warning which although the dealer filled up the tank, the error still appears.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
196 Posts
First thought is the crankshaft position sensor as ECU will kill engine if that goes wonky. Either that or a fuel problem I would think. PP check necessary I think in this case!

I doubt a DPF problem would give these symptoms

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First thought is the crankshaft position sensor as ECU will kill engine if that goes wonky. Either that or a fuel problem I would think. PP check necessary I think in this case!

I doubt a DPF problem would give these symptoms
Thanks, hopefully when the dealer plugs into it, it will give a fault code or something. Cheers for the info!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts