Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,great site,some advice on a 106 xn 1993,1.1 would be great,just seen 1 for sale,any good points,bad points to look out for?cambelt etc info,all the normal info would be sound-many thanks guys:confused:

·
Registered
862 Posts
The 106 wasn’t really built to last forever and the suspension may need repairs at any time after 50,000 miles. Pay close attention to knocking noises, look for uneven tyre wear and check the car drives straight and true. According to Warranty Direct, suspension and axles give the biggest trouble.

Coolant and oil leaks aren’t unheard of. If the car shows any signs of these – particularly oil trouble – give the car a wide berth. There are plenty to choose from without risking ending up with something that could cost a small fortune.

Clutches can be troublesome, and the problem can be made worse because the 106 is a popular first-time car for young drivers, who often give the clutch a hard time. So check for any slip.

For the same reason, look out for signs of parking knocks, cracked lamp covers and patched-up accident damage. The GTI is a prime candidate for crash repairs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
headlight problem

thanks the mouse,i brought the car all seems ok,just a prob with the headlights
sidelights come on,main beam comes on,but no normal night lights?-any ideas,fuses,h/light bulbs,any kind of relay-its dark at present so ill check fuses tommrow-thanks.:confused:-alls fixed it was bulbs

·
Registered
5 Posts
People have been really helpful with advice here, so Im going to ask for some more.

My boyfriend and I are getting into more BDSM play always a big turn-on for me. And during our play, I really enjoy being his total slave, at his mercy for pleasure or pain. But, it is still just play for us, and we dont want really bad pain or any kind of marks left on my body afterwards.

So, what would be good things for him to do and use on me we have already have nipple clamps--sexy ouch, LOL to achieve this? Maybe a paddle, a flogger, a crop? I dont know, but I would really like to hear from anyone with any ideas how to punish your slave without really hurting her too strongly. And. please, tell me as many as possible--they get me wet just thinking about

BTW, Id love to hear from women as well as men--I am dying for him to lend me out someday to a dominatrix--but thats another story

·
Registered
5 Posts
Older versions of the Windows Operating System have been grouped into sub-forums. Please pick the one that is appropriate for your topic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts