Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The missus is selling her 307cc as she only wants a car for shopping so she has bought herself a little 106, 1100 on an R reg. Drives nice, needs a wing and top part of a door painting due to being keyed previously but a litre of paint is only £15. Couple of months tax and test, runs superbly, new clutch fitted August, recent discs and pads and drums and shoes, new exhaust for the last test and quite a nice Kenwood stereo. All this for a whopping £160. I've looked round it and the only fault I can find is a split rubber on a ball joint. Never been welded and don't think it will need to be for a number of years either. TOP TIP. If you want a cheap car look on facebook, there are thousands of them.

·
Registered
909 Posts
i had a 106 before i got my current 407. Loved it, only got rid of the 106 as it self combusted. Great car, fun handlin, cheap to run and plenty of parts about.
Common issues are leakin sunroof (may not apply) also idle control valve gets sticky. Cant think of anythin else at the moment.
Im guessin its the blue one in the pics of the 307 for sale?

P

·
0 Posts
The missus is selling her 307cc as she only wants a car for shopping so she has bought herself a little 106, 1100 on an R reg. Drives nice, needs a wing and top part of a door painting due to being keyed previously but a litre of paint is only £15. Couple of months tax and test, runs superbly, new clutch fitted August, recent discs and pads and drums and shoes, new exhaust for the last test and quite a nice Kenwood stereo. All this for a whopping £160. I've looked round it and the only fault I can find is a split rubber on a ball joint. Never been welded and don't think it will need to be for a number of years either. TOP TIP. If you want a cheap car look on facebook, there are thousands of them.
Sounds a good bargin, lets hope when MOT comes up it flies :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i had a 106 before i got my current 407. Loved it, only got rid of the 106 as it self combusted. Great car, fun handlin, cheap to run and plenty of parts about.
Common issues are leakin sunroof (may not apply) also idle control valve gets sticky. Cant think of anythin else at the moment.
Im guessin its the blue one in the pics of the 307 for sale?
Yeah, it's the liottle blue one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts