Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i have just recently purchased a 94 l reg 106... its in good condition has had alot of work done in the last year... however i have had trouble with the radio the standard radio cassette player does not seem to come out ... i have the replacement headset part so that i can fit a new cd/mp3 player... anyone here have any knowledge with this .... also is there any recomendations for it... i just seen a pcu unit for a 106 but unsure to as it will be of any good in my older 106.... i am not much of a motor man.... but would like to wise up.... cheers... matt

·
Registered
862 Posts
elfen_barks said:
hello i have just recently purchased a 94 l reg 106... its in good condition has had alot of work done in the last year... however i have had trouble with the radio the standard radio cassette player does not seem to come out ... i have the replacement headset part so that i can fit a new cd/mp3 player... anyone here have any knowledge with this .... also is there any recomendations for it... i just seen a pcu unit for a 106 but unsure to as it will be of any good in my older 106.... i am not much of a motor man.... but would like to wise up.... cheers... matt

Thi is what you are looking for http://www.carstereohelp.org/stereoremoval/Peugeot106UKStr.htm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts