Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i just bought the a 106 1.5d 51plate for a second car for work. It has only done 50,000 miles .I have checked the autodata cambelt book and it says change cambelt 80,000 miles (for that age car) but it does not give an age when to change the belt. Does anyone know how many years it is? As they normaly give you an age time aswell very strange :confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bettyswollocks said:
It usually says 10 years but 5 years would be more sensible , i would change now just to keep it right .

ps nice low miles.:thumb:
Thanks for reply I guess 5 years is abit too late as it's 9 years old but I will get it done sooner rather than later. I'm just look forward to the mpg will beat my fiesta zetec 1.25 ghia hands down which was written off when someone hit me (there fault) hence the new purchase. I'm going to ring the garage who serviced it to check it has not had one already. As it has full service history

G

·
Nice little motor. Clean, tidy ones are getting rare now.

A K&N panel filter for. 406 HDi 90 fits straight in the 1.5 D's airbox. Get the fuelling optimised, as I doubt the pump has ever been set up since it left the factory, and they are surprisingly nippy and uber economical wee beasties.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.