Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi thought id have a go at the heater flap bodge (repair),,,managed to get access quite easy by dropping the airbag down,didn't need to disconnect as it seemed to hang on its bracket out of the way so I left it alone.Cutting the plastic made easy by dremmel type tool with small cutting disc,thats when the fun stopped,while trying to prize the plastic apart it snapped abit higher up on the curved part that seats the flap not allowing me to get the whole flap out for a stronger repair so I thought I would do the marker pen fix instead as the last 2inches had snapped off as usual,now I don't know what makers other people use but I had two and both were not the best fit over the plastic still I filled it with setting adhesive and pushed it on,when set I tried to fit plastic back and the flap is sitting proud so wont quite fit back in the old position,,,,sounds familiar anyone!!! one bodge leading to another,,,anyway ive glued that up to and will leave to dry over night.
PS Question for someone, the flap only seems to turn about 60deg but the little motor turns about 170 deg does that sound right? as wont the little motor keep on trying to open or close past the flaps limits.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts