Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi are you able to change a single bolt crank pulley to a 4 bolt pulley its on a 1.9d 1994 citeron zx engine im putting into a peugeot boxer van 1999 please help lol :)

D

·
0 Posts
As long as there are the same amount of teeth and the crankshaft will take it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
first i changed sump to van one then changed the alternator to van one dose away with power steering pump as its on rear of van engine then changed bottom pulley as its a double one on van .

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i fitted the van engine mount had to drill the block on corner then i changed the timing belt and put van timing covers on changed exhaust manifold then blanked egr valve off

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i then swapped the fuel heater unit with van one remembering to change the cold start cable to the zx one ( bosh pump on van Lucas on car ) cables different length

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i then changed flywheel and clutch to van one then changed the pickup over for the rev counter and water pipes i changed the oil cooler to a 2.1 one i had spare

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i then had to drill and tap the head for the self bleeder pipe i needed the brain out the bosh pump so the engine will start and rigged the cold start switch up as different on Lucas thats about it LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts