Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Trying to source a downpipe for 2001 306 - Can anyone advise if any other downpipes fit this car - having trouble getting one and they want £220 for a new one with a cat from dingbro..

Went to a scrap yard yesterday for a look but none had the exact model and wasnt sure if i could use a downpipe from another..

looking for cheapest fix possible but need some assistance as dont want to get the wrong part.

cheers for reading!

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
The downpipe on yours is only for the 1.9d as its an oddball the berlingo van is the only one I can think of that may possibly fit but even then it will not be the same only similar

All the other downpipes are larger bore as all other diesels are turbo'd

·
Registered
21 Posts
Are you sure yours is fitted with a DPF? Peugeot made the 306 for quite some time and not all of them had a DPF installed (on some it was even an option to add the dreaded things)!

The pipes are exactly the same for the versions without. Of course with current rules to pass your MOT you require one if it was fitted at the factory, but the only way for Mr. MOT to tell that is to ask you.

When I had my 306 up till last year it had a straight pipe on it that I got from europarts for £18ish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts