Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys . Im having issues with my 3008 2010. First of all there is a lot of oil on 2 areas attached pictures. 1 is intercooler pipe , second one on the right top of the engine . What's the cause and how to fix it ?

Also from time to time i get engine error pressure turbo , not sure what is exact code

Please help

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
The pipe on the right hand side of the engine always has oil in and around it. It isn't a 100% perfect seal. Unless there's an excessive amount of oil, it should be OK.

The intercooler pipe will also have some oil in and around it, but it's worth checking for splits in the pipes where the black rings are.

To be honest, looking at the pics, they don't look bad at all. I've seen a lot worse on the 1.6 diesel :thumb:

If you're having turbo issues, you need live data and fault codes, and you also need to clean out your engine - see the PDF file on this page for more info

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The pipe on the right hand side of the engine always has oil in and around it. It isn't a 100% perfect seal. Unless there's an excessive amount of oil, it should be OK.

The intercooler pipe will also have some oil in and around it, but it's worth checking for splits in the pipes where the black rings are.

To be honest, looking at the pics, they don't look bad at all. I've seen a lot worse on the 1.6 diesel :thumb:

If you're having turbo issues, you need live data and fault codes, and you also need to clean out your engine - see the PDF file on this page for more info
Thanks . I will have a look

Also i just checked and power steering reservoir is empty... and when filled in to the brim there is a diesel leak, i looked underneath and whole tank looks wet . Not having much luck today

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts