Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi can anyone help me resolve a strange problem with my peugeot expert 1.6hdi 2008 van 56,000 fpsh ive had it two years now really pleased with the van but !! if you now got in it and drive it 20 miles no problem but drive a bit furthur when you change gear the revs dont drop it revs up then drops if you switch the van off for a minute its fine then you drive on for a few more miles it plays up again this problem doesnt really affect me as i drive 11 miles two work everyday and back and it never plays up ??? but if i use it at the weekend and go furthur it plays up everytime it doesnt seem to affect the van emissions wise as it passed its mot a month ago im not an abusive driver with the van it only gets driven locally and its been serviced 3 times in the two years ive had it twice by an approved garage and once by me using genuine parts i am mechanically minded to a certain point as i restore classic minis but im not so good on the modern technology so any help however small on this would be greatly apreciated thanks for reading my essay Dan..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts