Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody any idea of the Peugeot times for removing a 1.6hdi engine from a 307sw 2006?
Thanks

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
Oh no properly unbolted and wiring unplugged its a very easy engine to remove if you take the whole lump out takes longer to get front off than it does to get engine out.

I did just rip the bumper off mind you as it was wrecked anyway :)

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
Done a corsa engine swap today 2 out 1 back in all running they are easy too :)

I remember years ago i sold an engine from a peugeot 505 guy came to hear it running so we done the deal and he said when can i collect i said give us half an hour you can take it with you we got to work and in half an hour it was in his boot he touched it and laughed said its still warm :)

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
You know what i have kept quiet But to be honest im getting sick of all this keep on topic rubbish its a DISCUSSION FORUM !!!

The posts are relevant to the OPs initial question we are DISCUSSING engine removal and as such is not an issue if someone then jumps in discussing how to code a radio fair enough but let us chat freely it never USED to be a problem.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Make sure you do long jobs while you swap over high pressure switch clutch and flywheel is needbe saves a lot of hassle in the long run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
296 Posts
I was thinking ?

remove bonnet
remove wipers and scuttle panel etc

support gearbox extra somehow to prevent spinning

Remove some ancillaries. alternator /. air con pump

unbolt engine ( with driver side (UK) drive shaft off etc

remove engine sideways to clear clutch and lift out with crane

leaving all front bodywork untouched ??