Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I recently got a random eml on and the car wouldnt rev passed 2k- although it would still drive, just not very well.

For a while its been coming up with the particle filter needing attention- but a garage told me to just ignore this and drive it like i stole it for a journey a week.

Anyway, i got a diagnostic done and it says that injector 4 is goosed, i cant remember the actual diagnosis. I bought a new injector to replace it which leads me on to the main question..

which one is injector 4?

furthermore, will i need any seals etc to replace or is it a case of one out one in?

Cheers,

Mikey:confused:

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
No 4 is at the crank pulley end but i doubt a diagnostic will be able to tell you that to be honest there is no fault generally that will say injector is goosed there are various faults that will cause your real problem and the advice to ignore the particulate filter warnings is 1 of those faults that is very bad advice and your real issue !!

Your problems started BEFORE THAT though

You NEED to sort out the filter issues then check the fluid level reset counters check you have not killed your turbo by ignoring warnings check the egr circuit fix the glowplugs THEN you can check the injectors !!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts