Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, need a little advice..

My turbo is on its way out and i need to get a replacement on it asap, i know of a 1.6hdi 110 turbo local but mine is a 2.0hdi 110...question is will it fit?

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey guys, need a little advice..

My turbo is on its way out and i need to get a replacement on it asap, i know of a 1.6hdi 110 turbo local but mine is a 2.0hdi 110...question is will it fit?

Thanks in advance!!
No it will not fit, the 1.6 got GT1544V turbo and the 2.0 got K03 or something else cant remember exactly.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
got smoke coming out on low speed/revs, lacking power... changed injectors etc....
That does not mean you need a turbo without proper diagnosis I would not go near the turbo

Vacuum needs checking first and EGR and DPF for blockage THEN it might be time to look at turbo but its still doubtfull.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That does not mean you need a turbo without proper diagnosis I would not go near the turbo

Vacuum needs checking first and EGR and DPF for blockage THEN it might be time to look at turbo but its still doubtfull.
been mapped out and removed, then this issue started

·
Registered
117 Posts
No coding needed to 2 litre injectors
We had a 307sw with siemens vdo injectors at work after changing the 3rd injector we got big problems and we had to deliver it to the dealer for updating and coding wich solved the smoke and at times rough idle.
This was before i bought my lexia and i know bosch injectors dont need coding but i know some cars was delivered with siemens system wich can give you trouble.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
If it was ok before it was re-mapped then this started afterwards then I'd be suspicious about the re-map.Anypossibility of putting the original map back and seeing if it is any better ?

·
Registered
117 Posts
If it was ok before it was re-mapped then this started afterwards then I'd be suspicious about the re-map.Anypossibility of putting the original map back and seeing if it is any better ?

Yes the mapper should have saved the original map, but he will have to leave egr and dpf off, i have the same problem with my 1.6hdi i mapped out the dpf and egr and i got alot of black smoke and overboosting problems but i know my turboo is the problem i got to use force to turn the turbo shaft.

It does not have to be the map that is the problem it can be that there is a problem that is getting much worse because of the map is demanding more out of your engine, i would read out fault codes and live data to see if anything is wrong.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts