Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, I've got the 90hp variant of the 1.6 hdi 307 and was just wondering if anyone else has done the upgrade of fitting the turbo and injectors from the 110 and getting a remap as I intend to.
Just wondering how it went and anything to watch out for.
Also wondering if I'll be able to drive the car with the new turbo before I get it remapped (because I'll have to drive to the person mapping it).
Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
6,415 Posts
You should be able to get a 90 mapped to 110 with it's original turbo, injectors and no inter cooler however to go much above that you need to look at inter cooler at a minimum

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should be able to get a 90 mapped to 110 with it's original turbo, injectors and no inter cooler however to go much above that you need to look at inter cooler at a minimum

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I've already got a 120 horse map on my 90.
The only difference between the 90 and the 110 is the turbo and injectors, the 110 will map to 145/150hp stock. So with those parts on my 90 surely I should get the same results.

·
6,415 Posts
110 Turbo is ECU controlled 90 is self regulating so you will need ecu change/remap and additional wiring etc. Some 90's had no intercooler that's why i said about the intercooler being needed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
110 Turbo is ECU controlled 90 is self regulating so you will need ecu change/remap and additional wiring etc. Some 90's had no intercooler that's why i said about the intercooler being needed
Aye mine has an intercooler, I've heard/seen that the turbo control can be sorted via map. Haven't heard anything about extra witing?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts