Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I've just bought a 2007 1.6 HDI expert, now I know they are not known for. There speed but mine seems painfully slow, is this normal for these vans? Is there any remapping possible? I have also seen tuning/performance chips has nay body fitted one of these and if so what is your opinion on them? I'm not looking for blistering performance by any means but a little nippier would be useful, any opinions or experience with these vans would be really usefull.
Cheers

·
Registered
14,909 Posts
I would not recommend remapping a van that is already not running right you need to fix what is causing the slowness they are not normally that slow.

OK they are not 10 second cars but they are adequate when right once its running properly then you may decide its fast enough but if not there are various options.

·
Registered
2 Posts
my 1.6hdi partner was slow till i had the air box out to fit a new airflow meter was building back up and found an air pipe of searched round engine till i found where pipe had come of the boost valve for turbo now van has plenty of power

1 - 3 of 3 Posts