Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the PO192 fuel rail pressure sensor A circuit low coming up ive replaced the fuel filter and ran some fuel cleaner through was fine for a week or so and has now started playing up again this morning
is it worth changing the rail pressure switch ? dont know what step to take next
seems to go for a while if i squeeze the primer pump
any advice would be great cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also when it cuts out it totally cuts the engine out i have to stop then it restarts straight away then comes up depolution fault i plug in my hand held scanner clear the fault

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
already changed the fuel filter
run additive in the fuel
ive got a rail pressure sensor is this worth changing or should i look else where first ?

·
Registered
14,286 Posts
Wiring to the sensor more likely than sensor itself but the well documented problem of leaking fuel pipes under filter could also be your real cause.

Its air leaking in NOT fuel leaking out your looking for :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wiring to the sensor more likely than sensor itself but the well documented problem of leaking fuel pipes under filter could also be your real cause.

Its air leaking in NOT fuel leaking out your looking for :)
The pipes you mention are they the ones going to and supplying the filter or from the filter to the rail ?
i will check the wiring this evening if i can get to it as its on my expert van and its a pig to get to the back of the engine
?
many thanks for your response any help is always greatly apreciated :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts