Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughters 307 hdi 110 has developed a slight oil leak from the feed pipe on top of the turbo.So have decided to renew the pipe with new bango's and copper washers.Looking at the pipe it looks like it is not a difficult job to change it once you remove the air trunking from the side of the engine,but someone said the front part of the exhaust needs to be removed to do the job.Having never changed one on this engine,can someone please confirm if this is the case,as looking at the job I wouldn't think the exhaust would need to be touched.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I think you do have to remove the front part of the exhaust. It's a job on my todo list too as I had a very slight leak from where the banjo is crimped to the pipe at the turbo but I've managed to stop it for now. Got the part just need to fit it now. The pipe sort of goes behind the turbo on its way down the the oil filter housing. It might be possible to do it without removing anything but the air hoses but know this engine that is unlikely to be the case!

·
Registered
202 Posts
i did my THP150 oil feed pipe which i think is the same set up and the downpipe did have to come off, as well as all of the heat shielding

theyre a pain these oil feed pipes they always fail at the crimped section!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2006 207 GT 1.6 hdi. My oil feed pipe started to leak a few weeks ago so decided to change my Oil feed pipe, banjo bolts, also changed the return pipe at it looked knackered and is by the side of the lower banjo bolt. I had to strip out all the air pipes on the right side down to the front because of access issues. I had to remove the actuator off the turbo, I removed the heat shield front and back also had to take off the DPF filter took me all day. This is not an easy job!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts