Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello you beautiful peoples! :)...

Im wanting to go for the erg blank and remap.
i just want more information before i actually go into it... I havent a problem with my egr just wanna get shut haha! i know someone who lives round the corner who does the remapping and coding to remove the fault code for blanking of the egr... First things first i havent a clue where it is and what plate to buy, so if anyone is able to post a few pictures, or even better a video and possibly link me to the ebay item i would much appreciate it!

And is it really worth getting it done? Any feed back would be welcome.

Thanks Craig.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hello you beautiful peoples! :)...

Im wanting to go for the erg blank and remap.
i just want more information before i actually go into it... I havent a problem with my egr just wanna get shut haha! i know someone who lives round the corner who does the remapping and coding to remove the fault code for blanking of the egr... First things first i havent a clue where it is and what plate to buy, so if anyone is able to post a few pictures, or even better a video and possibly link me to the ebay item i would much appreciate it!

And is it really worth getting it done? Any feed back would be welcome.

Thanks Craig.
firstly search for plate. I fitted 2 types on mine complete Blake one that frows faults. Then I fitted one with 6 mm hole in it no faults ok first tank full now using more fuel 20 mile trip work and back. As for valve it is at back of engine right hand sde from front behind fuel filter, 2 8 mm nuts on valve 1 on water tube bracket to loosen then slide in usually plate as slots in it look on ebay:thumb:

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
ive only seen ones with a hole for the 2.0 ford engines

me and my mum both have 1.6hdi 110bhps and ive fitted solid egr blanks to both. no issues except the odd airflow fault which doesnt show on the dash

·
Registered
107 Posts
ive only seen ones with a hole for the 2.0 ford engines

me and my mum both have 1.6hdi 110bhps and ive fitted solid egr blanks to both. no issues except the odd airflow fault which doesnt show on the dash
Mine was same air flow fault with small hole in no fault not shore how small you can go mine is 6 mm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts