Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I have a 2003 307 estate 1.4hdi with 230k on the clock, love the car but has developed a habit of cutting out from time to time when the revs drop. It doesnt happen all the time generally when I come to traffic lights and stop, after a few seconds the engine will start to labour as if its running out of diesel and no amount of tickling the accelerator will help, it will stagger on for 3 or 4 seconds and cut out. It will start straight away and drive no problem. Normal driving is great and very economical still. I had it terracleaned today and the guy did a printout of the stored error codes for me.
PO402 intake air volumn- did not reach nominal value
PO230 primary circuit, fuel pump- incorrect function
P1113 pressure sensor of pressure distribution pipe- signal too low
PO231 Secondary circuit, fuel pump- voltage/power supply low
PO404 egr system- incorrect function
and finally Po704 clutch pedal switch- faulty signal
The guy who does my servicing is well regarded but not a Peugeot expert, He changed the pressure sensor on the fuel rail last week as he felt it might be the problem but no luck, he is now talking about the sensor on the actual pump as the next step. If any one has any suggestions as to what direction he should be going I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. Nearest Planet software that I know of is in rathmore, a fair drive. If it has to be done then it has to be done:(. Will try earths and report back.
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts