Peugeot Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Car died out today again. Noted down mileage so I would know when I went into fault log I would be able to see what fault had regestered.
Done a diagnostic with DiagBox.
Fault code: U1308 AND U1108. registered.
See attached printout (if I have managed to add attachment)
The same faults have happened before on another entry in fault history log.

Anyone any ideas where to go from here.
ABS Controler?
ABS sensor?
Something else?

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Fuse box changed

Last week I changed the fuse box in a official Peugeot service. It only cost 150 euros together with the diagnostic. Through the winter i did not have any problem with the car, but after the spring started and the temperature increased the problems started. So far no problem...

·
Registered
71 Posts
sorry if its been mentioned but i haven't had time to read all posts,

1.4hdi engine power problems - 99% of the time its the cat. take it off and take for test drive, not far though, you'll notice a difference or not,

·
Registered
4 Posts
@dilbert No we still have this problem.. The problem went away for about a month or so but sadly, it re-appeared again last week :mad:
Its such a shame, its a lovely little car apart from that but it looks like we will have to get rid of it (to a dealer :p of course) and buy something else, most likely a Corolla :(
Have you heard of any other solutions? EGR was fine on inspection...:nono:
Redlad, did you ever get this sorted (I know you posted this a long time ago! I'm sure you've probably sold the car!)
I have a Peugeot 207 1.4 HDI diesel, and have the same problem, I get a warning light 'fault - oil pressure too low' yet it is full of oil.
It is quite scary, not knowing if it is going to happen again or not!! I've had two diagnostic tests which have come up clear! Would be good to know if you found out what it is.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts