Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys

I noticed that some fiesta and fusions (same engine) have intercoolers...

Given the similarity, I wonder how easy it would be to for a ford kit to the pug?

Another alternative would be the intercooler from another hdi model in the range.

or..perhaps just not worth the while!?!?!?

D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know the 2.0 110 and 136's have intercoolers so that might be an easier option

They also have thinner radiators for some strange reason, and variable geometry turbo's

Wouldnt know what bits you would need to add or remove to accomodate this, could turn it into a junker if it goes wrong! :confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stubbo said:
I know the 2.0 110 and 136's have intercoolers so that might be an easier option

They also have thinner radiators for some strange reason, and variable geometry turbo's

Wouldnt know what bits you would need to add or remove to accomodate this, could turn it into a junker if it goes wrong! :confused:

Hi

Yes, theother HDis are an option - I was just thinking that the ford would already have the hoses in roughly useable positions already...

Out of interest, the 1.4 has a variable geometry turbo too.. I was corrected on that as I thought it was the wastegate actuator.

D

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
BestGear said:
Hi

Yes, theother HDis are an option - I was just thinking that the ford would already have the hoses in roughly useable positions already...

Out of interest, the 1.4 has a variable geometry turbo too.. I was corrected on that as I thought it was the wastegate actuator.

D
Naughty boy , i wonder who corrected you.:signed: :lol: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.