Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys - just had someone looking at my car to get it mapped ad they have told me it looks like its already been remapped - gauge is showing 1.3 bar of boost and fuel looks like its been changed.

now when im driving it, it doesnt feel like it had been mapped, ive read that people notice a massive change and drives like a 2l 90. but mine doesn't.

i.e very sluggish pulling away untill 2100rpm.

any advice would be appreciated - thanks

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
hey guys - just had someone looking at my car to get it mapped ad they have told me it looks like its already been remapped - gauge is showing 1.3 bar of boost and fuel looks like its been changed.

now when im driving it, it doesnt feel like it had been mapped, ive read that people notice a massive change and drives like a 2l 90. but mine doesn't.

check spindle on turbo for play, when was the last time you serviced and changed diesel filter

·
Registered
4,777 Posts

my turbo kicks in at 1800rpm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts