Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone help me with remapping my ecu to make it think it has no FAP because im going to remove it and replace with a straight through pipe !
I have just ordered Galletto so should be able to read origional mapping

·
Registered
387 Posts
Our last pug cost us a smidge over £400, what are the cost savings of having this done assuming you get decent kit and had to pay someone to do it for you? Just wondering if it really was that cost effective.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fap

steve m said:
Our last pug cost us a smidge over £400, what are the cost savings of having this done assuming you get decent kit and had to pay someone to do it for you? Just wondering if it really was that cost effective.
I just want to remove the FAP part because it is up for changing and i want better economy and more power and as for cost hopfully £25 for the Galletto 1260 ECU Chip Tuning Interface if i can get anyone to help with the map !

·
Registered
906 Posts
Slugpug said:
Could anyone help me with remapping my ecu to make it think it has no FAP because im going to remove it and replace with a straight through pipe !
I have just ordered Galletto so should be able to read origional mapping
I cant believe this, there is a sticky around this topic in the maintenance section and its a sticky for a reason..

Ever thought of contributing to the forum before asking to PM folk etc ???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts