Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I am new to the forum and hope that someone can help please.

2003 Peugeot 307 1.4s 8v

In removing the sensor from the top of the exhaust manifold the threads in the manifold stripped and came out with the sensor. Goodness knows what compound was used to seal it in the first place. When removing the heat shield, I found that the manifold was cracked in two places anyway.

A new manifold is £127 from the main dealer. I have been looking on eBay to no avail although I wonder if this manifold is the same on the 206 or certain Citroen models - can anyone help please ? Alternatively, if anyone can point me towards a supplier who may be cheaper than the main dealer then I would be most grateful.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Cheers Peter.

C

·
0 Posts
I suspect they're not the same. You need to register on Servicebox, get the part number for yours and then see if the 206 or 207 with the TU engine use it.

TBH, that's not a bad price for a new part from a dealer, and avoids all the hassle of getting a used one that cracks a short while later.

·
Registered
17 Posts
chopper1192 said:
I suspect they're not the same. You need to register on Servicebox, get the part number for yours and then see if the 206 or 207 with the TU engine use it.

TBH, that's not a bad price for a new part from a dealer, and avoids all the hassle of getting a used one that cracks a short while later.

All the TU3A engines on 206, 207, 307 share the same manifold.

Rab E.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts