1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Partner Van, no cruise control

Switch part number = 96662455XT

There are a range of similar switches on ebay from £50 to £180

Is there a way to know which of these will be interchangeable with mine based on part number?

Or how would I identify which Peugeot or Citroen van (and model year) would have a suitable switch.

Thanks ColinK

·
Registered
1,270 Posts

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
You need to match the age and the functions NOT the part numbers there are probably now thousands of part numbers for com units but probably only 10 variants in reality !

Cruise and radio controls simply plug in so not relevant

Most comm units work in most cars with a few exceptions relating to ESP and amount of plugs on the rear of the unit i gave up selling them as was so fed up with the part number brigade constantly telling me the number had to match because i KNEW it did not !

fitted 1 for someone the other day berlingo van fitted 1 from a 206 hatch as it was nearest match i had works fine different part number etc made no difference

Just to be clear here the 96........ part number is NOT peugeots part number it is the maker of the switches part number peugeot will give you a number like 6420AB and if you bought a new part for your vehicle from peugeot it is highly likely the 96 number will NOT MATCH yours !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts