Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My engines died completely its going to cost a lot off money I don't have, it's having to be scraped due to the engine been broken, im going to strip parts from the van question it tho is it really worth the hassle doing so

Parts to strip

Two front lights
Two rear lights
Turbo
Exhaust
Windscreen wiper motor

Is there anything else I could strip off and sell on ?

Cheers everybody

·
Registered
14,860 Posts
Don't scrap it stick it on gumtree complete you may be surprised what its worth 2008 should be facelift one

Where in the country are you your data is not filled in fully

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Surely a replacement engine is going to cost less than a replacement vehicle. I've got a 10 year old 307 and would be prepared to replace the engine if it dies as it would be much cheaper than replacing the whole car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've from Sunderland, I'm been quoted 1800 fitted for a 2nd hand engine and upto 2600 for a recon... All because of a snapped glow plug inside the engine causing damage etc, trouble is getting a engine hard to get from what I'm been told.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I've from Sunderland, I'm been quoted 1800 fitted for a 2nd hand engine and upto 2600 for a recon... All because of a snapped glow plug inside the engine causing damage etc, trouble is getting a engine hard to get from what I'm been told.
Did the glow plug come apart with the engine running?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts