Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm desperate for anyone who can help at all, my new (bought a week ago) 307 is really causing issues and the garage we got it off aren't being helpful!!

It all started when my husband and father tried to change the radio to a bluetooth DAB one (which worked in my previous 207 with no issues) ... All was going well, wired up and tested fine, wheel controls all fine, and then they tried to put it into the slot and everything stopped... I mean everything! Engine cranked but wouldnt fire, dials did nothing, the beepy thing didnt happen when the key was in ignition and doors opened, remote locking (from the keys) wouldnt work... They tried to test the fuses under the bonnet (behind passenger light) but all were fine. Tried to start again, nothing... They then shut the doors and tried to start it which resulted in them getting locked in the car unable to get the doors to open for a few minutes (turning ignition finally got the doors to open although nothing else would work they were at least free!)

RAC came out, eventually found a blown fuse in the fusebox by the glovebox (I cant remember what fuse number or anything sorry but it was a yellow one!) Changing this got the car to start, and the dials etc to work again, the computer inside with the date etc had reset to french and lost all info (date, time, radio stations etc) which we then set, and the wipers and lights automatically turned themselves on.

Since then we havent really gotten any further!! We can use the car, she drives fine although feels a bit heavier then normal, however everytime we switch off/on the computery bit is reset again, the lights and wipers turn themselves on (turning the stalk on then off turns them off) and the locking is still a game of chance - this morning it locked my two year old daughter inside the car and my husband outside! The buttons on the keys still do not work either.

I can't see anyone near me on the planet map, and am really out of ideas what we can do!! The latest guy sent out from the garage today used the diagnostic machine which gave the attached image - it's not even been read as the correct model of car!!

Any advice/help gratefully received!

Attachments

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yeah, something might be interfering with the CAN/VAN bus...

I suspect the radio stalk communicate with the head unit this way.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We put the original back in before the RAC guy got there, at that point the dials started moving again but it still wouldnt fire, and now its all back to the original connections but still with the issues

1 - 6 of 6 Posts