Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 57 1.6 petrol 307 last Monday. Ran like a dream. On Saturday I put 40 quid of fuel in. Sunday went on the motorway and it seemed to judder occasionally. Went to go back out Sunday evening and it kept cutting out.
On Monday I changed the air filter just as I'd bought the parts to service it so thought may as well get it done. Mechanic came and typical it didn't cut out. Seemed to misfire slightly though. Tonight I've changed the spark plugs and then the engine management light came on and anti pollution warning. Sat trailing google and read to get diagnostic on it. Went to test again and funnily enough the engine management light and anti pollution gone! Took the car for a spin, still slightly juddery but completely baffled as to what's going on. Thinking of getting the diagnostic test done anyway. Still yet to replace the fuel filter (somehow thought this could have been the original fault)? Any clues???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've just been reading and stumbled across a thread which says they have no fuel filter. This could be why I'm struggling to locate the thing :lol:
I'll have a look into those then. Just baffled about the engine management light appearing and buggering off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts