Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few issues I've got with my car at the minute, first is the roof

Boot lid lifts open and lifts back, the 2 arms don't come out, if I let go of the button and then pull it again the arms come out and the roof try's to lift but it's almost as if it's stuck? Hasn't been opened since September/October.

2nd issue

Engine management came on last night, car spluttered possibly misfired but still drove home perfectly, today when it's sitting at idle the sputter pop bang happens and the engine cuts out, I have a video I'll upload of this, no idea what's going on?

·
Registered
14,646 Posts
Flaps not opening is usually because the boot is not hitting its fully open microswitch

The front section not opening is usually because the front catches need greased it can be opened manually with the allen key then grease up the catches

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Flaps not opening is usually because the boot is not hitting its fully open microswitch

The front section not opening is usually because the front catches need greased it can be opened manually with the allen key then grease up the catches
Thanks for the reply mate, how would you fix the not hitting the micro switch problem?

·
Registered
14,646 Posts
Get someone to push it up the last bit while you hold the button and if it then carries on folding out the flaps the switch is not being hit if it still does not fold out the flaps the microswitch or wiring to it is faulty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts