Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I'm new here and also my first Pug. Thinking of fitting a Chipexpress diesel tuning chip. Anyone got any experience with these or know of any issues on this model?

Any advice welcome?

·
Registered
28 Posts
don't bother, all these things do is trick the ecu into providing more fuel by interfering with signals from the inlet air temperature and/or the fuel rail pressure sensor.
it's just like the infamous +20 bhp chip from ebay which is just a resister in a fancy box.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The 2.2 hdi Sport , had mine re programmed now 146 kw 201 hp at the wheels 448 Nm 330 Torque and if you are very good 47 mpg and I have one hell of a smile when I drive . Super chips are one of the best , Brooklands horse power is where I had mine done

·
Registered
2 Posts
As far as I remember it was around £400 plus £50 for a Dyno run after it was done , no tuning hardware was added to the standard 2.2 HDI Sport , Superchips would use a program for a Citroen with the same 2.2 HDI as they have not developed a specific program for the Pug. It paid for itself within the first year ie 20,000 miles a year , 50,000 miles later NO problems just one hell of a lot of fun ..... PS the Conti sport 5 tyres do add to the fun :lol::lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts