Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I have a problem with my right indicators of my 2006 307 HDI. I've had this problem intermittently over the past couple of years. What happens is while I'm driving the right indicator flashes fast for a few/several seconds then goes back to normal when I indicate. I cannot seem to replicate this problem when I'm parked up.

I do not believe this is a bulb problem, as the bulbs seem to be fine. The front right definitely works, but I replaced the back right one just in case. I haven't driven it yet but the last time I did this it fixed the problem for a few days but then the problem came back so I imagine it might be something else. One day the problem completely went away for about 6 months but has since started up again. Left indicator is completely fine.

I've had a search/google to get some ideas but couldn't seem to find a definitive answer (unless I'm blind), so I was wondering if you guys had any ideas.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
could be a bulb holder problem i know the pre facelift model had problems with the front indicator bulb holder i dunno if they fixed the issue on the mark 2

1 - 2 of 2 Posts