Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry for the long post.
i have been to look at a 04 expert with 90k miles that has stood for 8 months, the person got the fuel pump changed by his mate and they bypassed the sensors so the only way to stop the engine was to stall it. and then the starter motor went so they just left it. i have spoke to a lad in my local garage and he said i will need to take it to the pug garage to sort the fuel pump problem but my question how much roughly will this cost to sort out. i can get it for £600 so is it worth a gamble.
thanks for any help
matt

·
Registered
196 Posts
hi a new high pressure fuel pump will det you back about £400.then timing belt has to come off etc. so it will be labour to put on top of that .then a new starter are about £100.from eruocarparts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bigboots said:
hi a new high pressure fuel pump will det you back about £400.then timing belt has to come off etc. so it will be labour to put on top of that .then a new starter are about £100.from eruocarparts
i phone pug and they quoted me £1000 for the fuel pump and £650 for a refurb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.