·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just done three 0-60mph times in my 207 1.4hdi

1. 12.23
2. 12.15
3. 11.97

I looked at the normal 0-60 of the model and it is 14.8 seconds.

Just wondering if anyone would know if its been re-mapped, its really quick off the line and the turbo kicks in @1500rpm, also have a 1.6hdi van with a tunned turbo and it feels like a slug compaired to the 207

Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
122 Posts
is the speed on flat ground, (when you sit in the drivers seat the road ahead should look like a slight incline) if it looks flat from the drivers seat it isn't.

Are those times tested against the dash clock or against a GPS equipped device (iphone etc). remember that the dash clock reads high, (so that 60 might actually only be 55)

If you have GPS equipment (even if it's just a phone) it should be able to tell you if you've been going uphill or downhill, (if it turns out you're going 0 - 55 downhill with the wind behind you then the results are not surprising?)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The road i done it on was defo flat the full way down, n yes i know the speedo is out, i used a gps to do the speed

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The road i done it on was defo flat the full way down, n yes i know the speedo is out, i used a gps to do the speed

·
Registered
4 Posts
HI!

How did you measure time?

I tried 2 different iPhone apps and they vary...

I used Speedometer Pro and I did in 7.5s. This one starts the clock when GPS data changes.

Then I tried with Dynolicious and my car scored from 8.7 to 9.2. This, in the other hand, starts the clock based on variation at the iPhone's built in accelerometer.

Honestly, I don't think a GPS timer provides the accuracy I'd like to have (iPhone's refresh rate is 5Hz, ie precision in the 0.2s)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts