What Eolys Fluid tank/pouch? - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > Vans
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-16, 01:29 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default What Eolys Fluid tank/pouch?

Hello,
My car (Partner Tepee 2013) has bad leak of the Eolys fluid (it's now mostly on my driveway). The garage (not a Peugeot dealer garage) quoted me a bit more than 400 to fix, most of it being the reservoir and the fluid.

So I looked up the part on Peugeot Service Box (using my VIN) and found and ordered a flexible pouch for a price lower than the garage quoted; as a bonus it also came filled up with fluid. All in all a huge saving so I was quite pleased.

Today I looked again and discovered that on the same page (Air and Fuel supply) there is another row named "Fuel Tank Fuel Gauge". I clicked on it and the diagram was similar except this one has Rigid Reservoir (part 9672419980) instead of a Flexible Reservoir (part 9678101480 which I bought).

The 2 things I noticed between the diagrams is that the "Flexible Reservoir" one has as a reference B9F 1 15A 30A and the "Rigid Reservoir" one has B9F 1 15A 30B (with the A and B the only difference). The B one also states that the Rigid Reservoir is not sold separately.

This confuses me as I thought the VIN uniquely identifies my vehicle and so the website should know what part I have.

Question: is the only way for me to know what I have to look under the car (which would have to be at the garage)?
Or has someone encountered this A vs. B diagram variance before and has found a way of knowing just from online sources.

If I would know this is the right part then I would book the replacement work ASAP (for next week). Alternatively, I would send this Flexible Reservoir back and try to source the Rigid Reservoir (with or without separate Fluid) and only then book the car in.
CorTepee is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-16, 02:29 PM   #2
Inactive User

99% sure it will be a rigid container. Can't see a pouch being under car or in engine bay.
The pouch is a disposable pack.
You need a filling kit (about 5) too
It ain't hard to do.
You need to do a reset on the computer too to confirm its full.
The fluid is evil stuff tho. If doing yourself googles and covered up.
From what you have said it sounds like a local garage would be best along with them resetting computer
Geordieric is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-17, 11:25 AM   #3

Default me too

I have a message to say my fluid is low, ignorance on my part when buying it, as a believed when the seller said it just needed topping up and it should be simple and cheap to do. spoke to my local Peugeot service place today, who have said its a whole pouch that needs replacing as it cannot be topped up and that will be 250 + please thank you very much!!

what to do? if it only needs topping up, a litre kit from ebay? - can i get to this pouch? to fill it up myself ?
TepeeTantrum is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in