peugeot partner tepee : oil questions - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > Vans
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-07-15, 10:44 PM   #1
fil

Default peugeot partner tepee : oil questions

hello everybody,

brand new on this forum,
i hope i post this in the correct model, cause i didn't see the tepee version anywhere.

i have bought a 08/2012 second hand tepee.
the enige is a 1.6HDI 75hp, i think without a fap filter.

i have a few questions about the oil, because it seems to be quite sensitive issue.

1)what is the best oil for this motor ? is the the 5W40 like my previous owner used or can i use better a 5W30 C2 oil ?

2)i cannot read the dipstick oil level good but i think it might be caused by overfilling of the motor. the dipstick takes a few curves before ending in the motor, and there is oil all over the dipstick... Stil i think it is because there is to much oil in it.

i have read that this is a serious problem, i have driven 200K with it. so i will be replacing the oil and filter.

i wonder if this can already done some damage ?

do i beneift from an oil sludge cleaning product like forte ?

3) i have read that you can also replace the dipstic with a ceramic one, is this usefull ?

thanks in advance
kind regards
fil
fil is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in