** Help Required E7 Taxi 07 model ** - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > Vans
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-11, 10:31 PM   #1
Inactive User

Talking ** Help Required E7 Taxi 07 model **

E7 Taxi Model 07

Hi Can you get in touch please,

Im currently in the process of dealing with a claim with cab direct and peugeot, i would like to have some help and information to strengthen my case.

Finace company does not want to know, that is in liverpool in Merseyside,

I done everything they asked of me, i even drove up to Cabdirect in scotland
for them to look at the Van E7.

My faults list is endless, most recent total loss of power and battery not charging anymore, it now sits waiting for the taxi company or the finance to take the van back, i have paid a majority of the balance for this rubbish van.

Out of pocket , totally and still paying for the biggest mistake ive ever made by buying this E7.

I need to Strengthen my case, and would invite anyone with simular problems past and future to get in touch at the email address below or reply to my thread on here. Any help would be great.

Please can you get in touch with on [email protected]

Many thanks
taxidriver

Last edited by taxidriver29; 12-05-11 at 10:33 PM.
taxidriver29 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 13-05-11, 10:22 AM   #2
Inactive User

hi,

you will have to check your terms and conditions regarding keeping the vehicle serviced and maintained.

somewhere, as with most finance companies i have seen, they say the vehicle is our property (as security) but you have to service and maintain the vehicle to a good standard and keep the book up to date. by saying this, getting the fault sorted is totally down to yourself.

now im not sure but if you received the car from cab direct and is part of a fleet ie not owned by you. (your not named on v5c but the company is) they will be responsable for service and repairs...again check your terms and conditions to see what it says to double check.

they may agree to go a certain % with yourself...but i highly doubt it.

if i were you i would check to see if you have a valid warranty and attempt a claim on that.

also you said your battery is not charging, is this because a new battery is needed or it down to needing a new alternator? if you need help deciding just gis a shout.

hope this helps somehow.

john_h is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-11, 10:31 PM   #3
Inactive User

Smile Please email me

If anyone else has any simular problem to the faults i am having with the E7 model i bought please email at the address shown as i am dealing with a court case now with my solicitor.

I have one person who has contacted me so far, their must be more people out their with the same faults as myself and the second party..

Please reply as soon as possible.

Taxidriver29

Old 07-06-11, 10:54 PM   #4

I suggest you employ the services of the following: Insurance Engineers and Independent Insurance Assessors | Hoopers

I was an engineer for them and inspections are arranged and reports are written on behalf of the principle (you) to the courts , in court format etc etc

They are TOTALLY independent so they may not write what you want to hear but this is why the courts respect their opinion!

If the vehicle is on finance it is the property of the finance company until the final payment is made , the vehicle is your responsibility however , like your house and the mortgage company they dont really care if you abuse it they just want their money.

I know these vehicles cost a lot of money as i have inspected quite a few so if it is a patent defect in the manufacture of the vehicle then responsibility would lay with the people who carried out the conversion or Peugeot if it is a standard fitment fault.

As you will be aware warranties on Taxi's arent really given due to mileage and type of use that the vehicle gets.

Get Hoopers on it , call them and request a private inspection BUT tell them what it is for or the engineer will cancel/abort if he thinks its a 'normal' inspection due to time constraints.

Good Luck
Old 07-06-11, 11:00 PM   #5
Inactive User

Thumbs up Thanks

Peter thanks for all the advice i will pass on to my solictor.
Many thanks

Taxidriver29

Last edited by taxidriver29; 07-06-11 at 11:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in