Traveller mechanical Spec updates - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > MPVs > Traveller
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-18, 11:26 AM   #1

Default Traveller mechanical Spec updates

I see that there have been some updates to the mechanical specs on the Traveller from this summer onwards. The 180ps version now comes with a new 8 speed auto box and the 115ps diesel has been replaced with a 120ps version that looks like it might be a different engine as its capacity has fallen from 1560cc to 1499cc. Fuel consumption and CO2 look better as well. I found this in some European price lists as it doesn't seem to be reflected in the UK price list yet.

Are there any other changes that folks have heard about ?

Last edited by Yobbo; 08-07-18 at 11:30 AM.
Yobbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 17-01-19, 01:24 PM   #2

The insurance groups have increased as well. The old EAT6 6 speed auto is showing 5 groups lower than the current EAT8 8 speed auto Travellers (based on Business VIP Long). Not quite sure how much cash that converts to but looks like a big difference for slight performance increase. Incidentally, having just taken a new Traveller for a test drive, I actually remarked to my wife that the car 'changed up gears' quite quickly. I absolutely loved the car but clearly my observation was a negative one (although it wasn't a negative issue if that makes sense) and at the time didn't know that they had changed gearboxes. Anyway, I subsequently bought a nine month old car with the EAT6 gearbox so will update soon
Explorer999 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in