Peugeot Forums banner

Peugeot 207 110 Project

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Gibbo 
#1 · (Edited)
This is my First time showing my little car off so ill just show some mods that ive done to it since i got it, tell me what you think. please keep in mind this is my first time im modding a car lol.

when i got the car is was descent, but when my dad got his calipers painted red i wanted the same so i took my wheels off and started cleaning around the calipers until they were perfect, used everything on these so they were like new.

After this i used up some tape and taped all around where paint should go, after this was complete i went halfords quickly and bought some red caliper paint and painted them all

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Part 2

after the calipers, i thought the normal wheels on the car looked abit tooo normal

so i went out and bought some new 17" Team Dynamics and fitted them on

i then added a 900w edge active sub with amp ( i also managed to add a button inside near the cig lighter under the lid, so i can turn the sub on and off whenevre i want, whereas any sub volume etc can be controlled on the dvd player and finally a AVIC x3 DVD SAT NAV single din player.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.