Peugeot Forums banner

For Sale post discussion thread.

7K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  goulash 
#1 ·
Use this thread if you have a question regarding an item you are selling, not to report rule breaking.

#6 ·
stick a couple of pics of them on with the ad then i'm happy for you to post, can't speak for any of the other Mods tho :thumb:

#15 ·
i am trying to pitch this ata price but cant find the car anywhere for sale
2005/307sw se trim2.0l/auto/mint/mot 12m/tax 2mcd etc
can somebody assist on the best price to pitch.i dont want to ebay and get a low price
You'll only get what people are prepared to pay in your area, unless there's someone willing to travel.

The good thing about Ebay is you can really narrow down your search parameters to the exact same car you're selling, then tick "sold and completed listings" boxes to see what previous cars sold for.

#12 ·
My ad has disappeared...

I've never been banned or reprimanded for anything. I don't understand why it was removed or what rule was broken in any way.

Will admin please explain for me why it was taken off? The item I put up would probably have been useful to a Peugeot owner out there.

Thank you.:confused:

#13 ·
I've never been banned or reprimanded for anything. I don't understand why it was removed or what rule was broken in any way.

Will admin please explain for me why it was taken off? The item I put up would probably have been useful to a Peugeot owner out there.

Thank you.:confused:
sadly rule 1 & 2 in your case
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/sale-20/new-rules-sale-posts-61529/
rule 1 because you don't have 20 posts, even tho you've been a member for 3 years.
rule 2 as although you have been a member more than a year you don't have 100 posts (see rule 1)
These rules had to be brought in awhile back as there was a large amount of people joining just to sell stuff and not contributing to the forum.

#17 ·
Hi, I made a post about my dad's collection of 405s and parts that we now need to get rid of...I'm more trying to get advice on how to go about this rather than sell the parts on this forum e.g. is there a 405 club that meets up, would anyone interested like to attend a garage sale type setup etc etc. I'm happy to send photos showing the extent of the collection - it's vast! Just after a bit of advice. Thanks, Tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.