GAP Insurance from Chris Knott - phone or online - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeotforums.com Insurance Section
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-07-15, 12:15 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default GAP Insurance from Chris Knott - phone or online

Hi,

If you’re replacing your car soon - perhaps buying a new 65 Reg vehicle - and you’re thinking about protecting your purchase with GAP Insurance, why not ask us for a quote?

There’s a good chance you’ll save quite a bit of money over the dealer’s offering when you ask for a Chris Knott GAP quote - just read the Testimonials below. And as we’re insurance experts you’ll have the benefit of professional advice if you need it too.

For a free, no-obligation quote please call us on 0800 917 2274. Alternatively, you can get a quote online by using our quick and simple quote system if you prefer.

GET A GAP QUOTE

Our cover is a combination of Return To Invoice GAP and Finance GAP, giving you the best of both worlds. To find out more about Chris Knott Combination GAP please visit our website at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/GAP/CombinationGAP

We look forward to helping you arrange cost-effective protection for your new car. All it takes is a FREE phone call to Chris Knott on 0800 917 2274 (now free for mobiles) or a couple of minutes online.

GET A GAP QUOTE

best,
Nick

PS. Oh, and if you’re tempted or feel compelled to buy your GAP cover from the car dealer, here’s a cautionary tale from an episode of BBC’s Rip-Off Britain last year… Why people should buy GAP Insurance from brokers

Chris Knott GAP - Testimonials:

“Just wanted to say Thanks to Chris Knott for providing my GAP cover, dealer quote £300... Chris Knott £112. This is on a New Juke Tekna, upgraded alloys, spoiler." unrealuk, Juke Owners Group

“Got my GAP insurance through Chris Knott, half my dealers quote, will definitely approach them for a quote when my annual insurance is due. Having the support through Chris Knott and the club gives a good feeling.” Lobo, Yeti Owners Club

“Just done mine. Took about 2 minutes. Very user friendly." bagwafu, FiestaSTOC

“Thanks for the GAP Insurance info, just took it out £83.....Dealer wanted £399.” g1smo, Juke Owners Group

"Just got ours [GAP] through CK for £112 (for a Ford Kuga). Not bad for 3 years." AlfaJack, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

"I bought GAP insurance at my local ford dealer when I purchased my ST. The price of it was £350 and thanks to signing onto this forum and Chris Knott Insurance I was able to cancel my current gap insurance as it was still in the 30 day period for a full refund and I've taken it out with Chris Knott for the price of £112.68. £237.32 back in my pocket! Thanks!" Ldube1992, FiestaSTOC

"Have to agree with this, CKI quoted much less than the dealer for the GAP insurance on my Skoda." velocemitch, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

"Agree completely about the GAP - probably would pay around 3 times the cost if bought through the dealer for the same insurance." actd, Juke Owners Group

"Just did the same for mine... great Service at a fantastic price!" Anthony Trueman, FiestaSTOC

ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-16, 09:57 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisKnottIns View Post
Hi,

If you’re replacing your car soon - perhaps buying a new 65 Reg vehicle - and you’re thinking about protecting your purchase with GAP Insurance, why not ask us for a quote?

There’s a good chance you’ll save quite a bit of money over the dealer’s offering when you ask for a Chris Knott GAP quote - just read the Testimonials below. And as we’re insurance experts you’ll have the benefit of professional advice if you need it too.

For a free, no-obligation quote please call us on 0800 917 2274. Alternatively, you can get a quote online by using our quick and simple quote system if you prefer.

GET A GAP QUOTE

Our cover is a combination of Return To Invoice GAP and Finance GAP, giving you the best of both worlds. To find out more about Chris Knott Combination GAP please visit our website at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/GAP/CombinationGAP

We look forward to helping you arrange cost-effective protection for your new car. All it takes is a FREE phone call to Chris Knott on 0800 917 2274 (now free for mobiles) or a couple of minutes online.

GET A GAP QUOTE

best,
Nick

PS. Oh, and if you’re tempted or feel compelled to buy your GAP cover from the car dealer, here’s a cautionary tale from an episode of BBC’s Rip-Off Britain last year… Why people should buy GAP Insurance from brokers

Chris Knott GAP - Testimonials:

“Just wanted to say Thanks to Chris Knott for providing my GAP cover, dealer quote £300... Chris Knott £112. This is on a New Juke Tekna, upgraded alloys, spoiler." unrealuk, Juke Owners Group

“Got my GAP insurance through Chris Knott, half my dealers quote, will definitely approach them for a quote when my annual insurance is due. Having the support through Chris Knott and the club gives a good feeling.” Lobo, Yeti Owners Club

“Just done mine. Took about 2 minutes. Very user friendly." bagwafu, FiestaSTOC

“Thanks for the GAP Insurance info, just took it out £83.....Dealer wanted £399.” g1smo, Juke Owners Group

"Just got ours [GAP] through CK for £112 (for a Ford Kuga). Not bad for 3 years." AlfaJack, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

"I bought GAP insurance at my local ford dealer when I purchased my ST. The price of it was £350 and thanks to signing onto this forum and Chris Knott Insurance I was able to cancel my current gap insurance as it was still in the 30 day period for a full refund and I've taken it out with Chris Knott for the price of £112.68. £237.32 back in my pocket! Thanks!" Ldube1992, FiestaSTOC

"Have to agree with this, CKI quoted much less than the dealer for the GAP insurance on my Skoda." velocemitch, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

"Agree completely about the GAP - probably would pay around 3 times the cost if bought through the dealer for the same insurance." actd, Juke Owners Group

"Just did the same for mine... great Service at a fantastic price!" Anthony Trueman, FiestaSTOC

Do you have to buy gap when you buy the car or can you do it so long after
Old 09-06-16, 08:15 AM   #3
Inactive User

You have upto 90 days after purchase in which to arrange cover if it's the Combination GAP you're after (the one mentioned above). You can get a quote for this using our online quote engine.

For Valuation GAP (GAP Cover (Valuation GAP Insurance)) you can buy it at any time as long as the car is less than 8 years old at inception and has done less than 80k miles. This one is only available by phone.

Nick

Old 09-06-16, 09:23 PM   #4

Thanks for your help and just to let you know my partner bought a new car on 18/4/16 Nissan quoted £800 for 3 years on a Nissan leaf tekna Chris knott quoted £120 today so my partner has just purchased
Old 10-06-16, 08:39 AM   #5
Inactive User

That's great - I saw a number of web quotes for a Nissan Leaf yesterday - was it Stacey?

Glad to help you to a vastly better deal.

N
Old 10-06-16, 10:22 AM   #6

yes it was stacey and i put leak in to start with but i bet you missed that lol
Old 10-06-16, 10:59 AM   #7
Inactive User

Oh yeah, I did miss that.

N
Old 13-06-16, 03:52 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisKnottIns View Post
Oh yeah, I did miss that.

N
Tying on a phone with predictive text on and not checking words is what caused that lol
Old 20-09-16, 03:28 AM   #9

I just got a 308 from dealer Saturday looking for RTI insurance do you offer this type of cover?
Riko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 20-09-16, 09:32 AM   #10
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riko View Post
I just got a 308 from dealer Saturday looking for RTI insurance do you offer this type of cover?
Hi, yes we do. You can get a quote online or by phone:

https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/GAP/?ref=137 or 0800 917 2274.

best,
Nick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in