CHRIS KNOTT - signing up 4 in every 10 quotes again!! - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeotforums.com Insurance Section
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-08-13, 10:26 AM   #1
Inactive User

Default CHRIS KNOTT - signing up 4 in every 10 quotes again!!

Just to let you know 3 quick but important things:

1. Unfortunately, we won't have a forum presence between 17/8 and 1/9 due to holidays

2. That doesn't affect our ability to quote - keep calling us for quotes on 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477.

3. We have great rates available and we're breaking the 40% sign-up rate (4 policies in every 10 quotes) which is comparable with the best EVER periods in our 30 year history! We're celebrating our Anniversary with a Facebook Virtual Show & Shine competition.

Please remember to include us in the mix when you're looking around for quotes - we offer MULTI-CAR DISCOUNTS, LOYALTY REWARDS and a RECOMMEND A FRIEND scheme.

Many companies just want you for the one year - we'd like to keep you year after year, so our prices are consistent. For example we're not looking to increase premiums this year if you haven't claimed. Maybe that's why over 80% of our existing clients are staying with us for another year.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 16-08-13, 11:47 AM   #2

While your initial prices are good I feel it only fair to let people know that after-sales is not great.

1) If you change your car at the weekend, there's nothing you can do about insuring it because you still operate 1950's trading hours and close at lunchtime Saturday and aren't open until Monday morning.

Because of this I had to purchase temporary cover when I changed my car.

2) The hidden "change of car" administrative costs. You're paying your staff to be there and do their job. Changing the policy details of a customer is their job.

Both of these instances have left me out of pocket by almost 100, making choosing you more expensive than staying with my previous insurer.
Old 16-08-13, 11:58 AM   #3
Inactive User

We're a medium sized broker with 27 staff - it's not feasible to stay open for the full weekend as the call volumes don't make it viable. If you know you're changing your car over the weekend it's best to call us in the run up rather than at the last minute.

There are no 'hidden' charges - they are all set out in our Terms of Business document which you received when you signed up with us and also at every renewal. These charges are much lower than most of the competition. There may also be a charge from the insurer for increasing the risk, depending on what you switch to. Sometimes there's actually a refund.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 16-08-13, 12:33 PM   #4

regardless of whether Gibbo is satisfied with your response, i'm impressed that you replied to his post in 11 minutes or so.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 Iron Grey 136bhp 2.0 hdi SE .........Written off
2006 Icelandic Grey 136bhp 2.0HDI SE......Written off
2006 Silver 136bhp 2.0hdi SE......Current car
Join us on FB "Peugeot 407 uk"
trem1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in