CHRIS KNOTT now quoting M, L, OL and SK1-12 postcodes - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeotforums.com Insurance Section
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-11-13, 12:37 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default CHRIS KNOTT now quoting M, L, OL and SK1-12 postcodes

UPDATE: CHRIS KNOTT now quoting M, L, OL and SK1-12 postcodes

If you live in any of the above postcodes you'll know that it used to be difficult for us to quote you under the club insurance scheme.

The good news is that insurers have agreed to open up these postcodes to us.

Some of the very risky areas are still not available to us (in reality there aren't many of those) but we can quote competitively on the rest. There are sometimes overnight parking requirements attached to the quotes but this is a big step forward in the right direction.

Regardless of your postcode area, if you've not yet given the Chris Knott Insurance club scheme a try please do so or if you have tried us in the past and we couldn't help you - chances are that we'll be able to help now.

Please call FREE on 0800 917 2274 and put us to the test.

Here's what Kris, a member of STdriveRS forum, said recently:
"Guys, definitely worth calling Chris Knott, my renewal with Esure was 273, which I was extremely pleased with. Contacted both Chris Knott and [a competitor] because of this forum. Unfortunately [the competitor] said they couldn't beat it, and when CKI called me back I wasn't expecting them to either and even told the lovely lady on the phone this, but we still went through all the details. Then I waited 2 minutes whilst she got me the price, when she came back on I was expecting "sorry, but...", but no, was pleasantly surprised to hear "we can do it for 240". Absolutely stoked, and when my wife's insurance is up for renewal in the next few weeks CKI will be my first port of call too." Krisby, STdriveRS.co.uk

More exciting news coming on Monday...
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 29-11-13, 01:03 PM   #2

Risky areas? Bit of a broad statement. IN 2007 I had an MGF in M29 and paid 130 a year fully comp for ages!
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in