Chris Knott Insurance - Loyalty Rewards - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeotforums.com Insurance Section
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-04-13, 12:59 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Chris Knott Insurance - Loyalty Rewards

We're running a promotion at the moment for new customers (Chris Knott SALE and iPad Mini 16Gb prize draw) but it got me thinking about what we have to offer existing clients too.

If you become a Chris Knott client, you get the following and there's no time limit:

Loyalty Rewards
£20 OFF our best car insurance quote (on top of any other savings we can achieve for you) when you bring 2nd and subsequent cars to us.
£20 OFF our best home insurance quote if you have one ‘live’ car policy with us at time of quoting.
£50 OFF our best home insurance quote if your household has 2 or more ‘live’ car policies with us at the time of quoting.

Recommend a Friend Scheme
£20 OFF your own renewal for each friend or family member you refer to us and who goes ahead with the cover. There's no limit to the number of people you can recommend and no limit to the number of £20 discounts you can receive against your car or home insurance renewal. By renewal we mean when you stay with us for a further 12 months. Just get you friends and family to mention CODE: 480 plus your CK reference when they call.

Hope some of you can take advantage of this.

Spring SALE and iPad Mini draw on Facebook.

Recent Feedback
from across our 200+ club/forum partners:

"Just renewed my DelSol insurance through Chris Knott for an excellent price. So nice to talk to a real person and discuss the details properly instead of through some website." Alison, DelSol UK

"Bought my Z4 this week and went to Chris Knott at the weekend for insurance. They matched the best price I could get elsewhere (£400) and also sorted multicar cover for my other car at as good a quote as anyone else. Very efficient and friendly." GazDerby, Z4 Forum.

"Absolutely awesome! Just saved me £300 from my renewal quote! Top job!" Sparkz786, ClubPolo

"Just want to say thanks to Milton at Chris Knott Insurance for getting me a great quote so I can get the car tomorrow. Undercut GoCompare's best quote by £25 and beating my existing insurer (MoreThan) premium by just about halving it! I'd gone off phoning brokers after a few experiences of being offered quotes which were massively over the odds but this has restored my faith." swhibley, C4Owners

"I dealt with Martin really polite and helpful. Will get my business next time, makes a change to speak to someone who wasn't reading from an auto-cue as well." Trucker99, Z4 Forum
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 22-04-13, 02:46 PM   #2

I've just renewed, can you put me in the draw / give me goodies.

And here's an endorsement:

"After being with Swift Cover since their launch, they have always been consistently cheaper than any broker or comparison site. Until 2013 when they decided to up my renewal from £300 to £500. Comparison sites were able to quote around £350. Taking off a named female driver reduced the premium on the comparison sites but increased it with Swift to £700. There was no incentive from them to try and retain me. Chris Knott were able to beat all prices and offer a brilliant friendly service."
Old 23-04-13, 09:09 AM   #3
Inactive User

Thanks for taking the time to leave positive feedback Gibbo.

Old 23-04-13, 09:58 AM   #4
COLINELLIS

I'm due to renew in December Ill give you a shout.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 23-04-13, 10:06 AM   #5
Inactive User

That's great, thanks.
Old 23-04-13, 01:42 PM   #6
Inactive User

Can you quote online?
DavexISO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 23-04-13, 01:45 PM   #7
Inactive User

We have a brief form on our website but we get the best results for car club/forum members when we get to speak to them.

If you'd like to complete the form it's at Request a car insurance quote from Chris Knott - make sure you leave a contact phone number.

There is another avenue if none of those ideas work for you.
Old 23-04-13, 01:45 PM   #8
Inactive User

Just done it, awaiting call back.

Cheers.
Old 23-04-13, 01:50 PM   #9
Inactive User

You put your renewal month down as November. It's not worth getting a quote this early if that's the case. We will diary it and call you nearer the time.
Old 23-04-13, 01:51 PM   #10
Inactive User

I'm paying silly prices now, I'm willing to cancel my current insurance provider if your quote is decent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in