Without taking offence! - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Announcements, Comments, Help > Peugeotforums.com Forum Technical Support or Site Issues
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-08, 02:10 AM   #1

Default Without taking offence!

If the admin can read this without taking opinion of me or taking offence to what i am about to say please read on!!

As ive created many a forum using the free forums for fellow sites, for friends, im up on all the encoding an mod cons for the forums, in my eyes this for seems bland and boring and needs a lil re-think to bring it to life.
As a new member for approximatly 1 hour ive already noticed there could be a few more sections, for one there is no section for the 2 or 3 door 206 only the 5 doors which shich i personally think should be called hatchbacks then that would cover all aspects.
Also i dont no the score but moderation from what ive seen is very minimalist, due to topics been thrown in anywere, an not beenn moved to relevent catorgorys.
I also think the logo is basic too for a forum of this scale, but that is IMO.
If you would like any help with anything dont hesitate just ask im here to help to create the best of the best.

Could i please add, is there anywere that i cold get stickers from to advertise this forum, or would you have any grevences with me having some done.

Ill be grateful of any realistic reply, without slander or malicious terms against this thread. Regards whistler
Whistler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-08, 06:17 PM   #2
ash
Inactive User

thanks for the great advice!
ash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-08, 07:18 PM   #3
Inactive User

Thumbs up

Well, this forum could certainly do with some life bringing into it, to get people using it! Good one Whistler, lets see what the admin has to say...
DaveC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-08, 04:10 AM   #4

now we'll get the pug party startn
pugz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-08, 08:38 PM   #5
Inactive User

new forums were created and whistler has been given moderator rights to help improve this board

but the new forums created dont make much sense since 2 door and coupes is same thing
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-08, 09:55 PM   #6

I see were you are coming from saying 2 doors and coupes are the same thing, but im must state, in actual fact you are incorrect on this matter, a coupe is a 2 door sports model for instance 407 coupé, 308 coupé, etc, you dont get a 206 coupé, a 206 hatch or a 106 hatch, which both come 2 door, you may say 3 door, but there are 2 door models, as my 206 is 2 door. Regards whistler

Nb. I can also prove this theory!
Old 12-08-08, 09:57 PM   #7

I would also like to state i am not a mod, as my profile has not been altered at any time. Please e-mail me when this takes effect. Regards whistler
Old 13-08-08, 02:54 PM   #8
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler
I would also like to state i am not a mod, as my profile has not been altered at any time. Please e-mail me when this takes effect. Regards whistler
you are now
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in